Just wondering, are you gonna continue on translating Idolmaster? I'm really glad that you translate it and wish that you keep on translating it till finish but if it's not possible I understand. Thx for translating it up till now. You really have my gratitude. Idolmaster became my life/obsession after watching it. So I'll say it again, thank you for doing it.
If you're deciding to continue or not deciding to continue it, can you pls reply to my comment. That would help me a lot.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust wondering, are you gonna continue on translating Idolmaster? I'm really glad that you translate it and wish that you keep on translating it till finish but if it's not possible I understand. Thx for translating it up till now. You really have my gratitude. Idolmaster became my life/obsession after watching it. So I'll say it again, thank you for doing it.
ReplyDeleteIf you're deciding to continue or not deciding to continue it, can you pls reply to my comment. That would help me a lot.
Edit: *Forgot to click "Notify me"
https://mangadex.org/title/6827/the-idolm-ster-mana
DeleteBeing translated at the moment.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete